On The Road

So you'll find me this weekend in Funky Town...officially known as Fort Worth...partying...erm, attending the North Texas Two Step Conference.

 (credit for this gorgeous photo goes to the Fort Worth Convention and Visitors Bureau)

Seriously, Fort Worth is one of my favorite cities in Texas because it has history, culture, good food and a wonderful laid-back unpretentious attitude. Also, my first child was born in the city and so there are many, many good memories. I plan to spend some time revisiting old favorites and discovering new places.

And, truthfully, while I do go to conferences to learn from the excellent panels what I enjoy the most is meeting people. So yes, I plan to hang out and enjoy myself with sister book lovers. So if you happen to be there too, make sure you say hi :)

Wishing each and everyone of you a happy, happy weekend!

Love,

Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment