Whirlwind May #rt2015 & other schedules

Wow, May is taking me by storm. So much is happening!

If you're in Dallas and at the RT convention, come say hi. I always love meeting old and new bookish friends!

Some of the events I'm involved with are:



It's at 5 p.m. Wednesday, April 13. We'll have a hat contest, fantasy authors galore, books, swag and cookies!



Cookies from Cake Works...Yum!

I'll also be at the 

If you can't make these fun events, you'll find me hanging out at Club RT on Thursday, April 14 at 11:45 a.m.

Now if Austin is closer to you...get ready for the Austin Author Affair with more than 50 authors, loads of books and swag! Best of all, the book fair is FREE!




In between all this, I will be attending An Evening with Neil Gaiman...

Yes, this Neil Gaiman  

So freaking excited! I know I'll be in total geeky fan-girl mode....wishing y'all a fun and fabulous May!

Love,

Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment