Six Sentence Sunday #2: Sneak-Peek from The Djinn's Dilemma

I'm still riding the high of having my debut paranormal erotic romance published earlier this month, so here's another tasty tidbit from The Djinn's Dilemma:


Setup: This is second time the heroine, Sarah, encounters the hero, Rukh. She's helping out at a friend's bakery & cafe during the morning rush hour because a waitress called in sick.


Enjoy the excerpt:



She jotted down the order, then forced herself to meet his gaze. The next words rushed out of her. "And breakfast’s on me."


"Normally I wouldn’t protest," he said, leaning closer. "But in public, I’d prefer a plate."


An image of Rukh, hair untied, licking whipped cream off her navel flashed through her mind, left her staring.

Thanks for visiting! I look forward to your comments :) And don't forget to checkout the other fun 6SentenceSunday entries!

12 comments:

  1. love paranormal erotic romance and I love this six, will be checking out your book for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, quite the smooth charmer, isn't he? Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got to admit, she walked right into that one

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! OMG! His response was so clever! Congrats on your release...I'm so adding this to my TBR list. I think I'm going to love your hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks y'all! Loving your visits & comments -- you made my Sunday :) And yes, Rukh was a lot of fun to write *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very smexy. :) Love his quick wit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your writing sentence i add in my note-book because all of them good for study thanks for share it paraphrasing worksheets .

    ReplyDelete