Happy Release Day of The Djinn's Dilemma & Thanks

WooHoo! Today is the release day of my paranormal romance debut THE DJINN'S DILEMMA. So thrilled to bring you sexy djinns/genies, big, bad assassins, and a feisty & fun heroine. I hope anyone buying the book enjoys the read :)



As a thank you to all my wonderful readers who have pre-ordered, are ordering today or sometime in the first week of November, I'm doing a giveaway!

Prizes up for grabs include:

A big box of San Angelo's special Cowboy chocolates from Sugar Daddy Desserts.

2 Massage Gift Certificates (you have to be in San Angelo to win these!)

A $15 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com

5 copies of a collection of my favorite muffin recipes :) (Because I'm a foodwriter, a pretty good cook & a muffin guest stars in The Djinn's Dilemma).

All you have to do is submit your receipt to me at rashda@rashdakhan.com (any format is fine, including scans and screenshots). Winners will be chosen in a random drawing and announced Wednesday, Nov. 16!

Appreciate y'all!


The Djinn's Dilemma is now available at retailers like Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, or Harlequin. :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mina!
    Way to go and wish you much success with the book! Hope it always flies off the shelves and into the hands of every reader!
    Anju Gattani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Djinn's Dilemma was wonderful and it caught my interest on the first page. I couldn't put it down. I am sooo ready for more.

    ReplyDelete