OMG, Just 1 More Day for DARK SECRETS


Oh wow, just 1 more day until DARK SECRETS is out and finally, FINALLY, B&N has approved the title and it's live. I thought I'd have a nervous breakdown because they were taking so long and the clock kept ticking...sigh. Any how,

Dark Secrets is live and on BandN!!!


But speaking of nerves...I feel sick -- unable to sleep, gut churning, sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, brain sort of caught in the headlights type of sick. 


This doesn't make sense, because I know this is a solid collection (we have some rather decent reviews on Goodreads and I have read each and every story), but I'm still having an attack of the nerves.

So why, why am I dealing with a case of nerves along with everything else? Does anyone else get inexplicable anxiety? What's the best way to deal with them?



No comments:

Post a Comment